Smash 2 Smash 2

...

Can someone say BLASTERBALL. Its the same except made professionally and was made what, 6 years ago. Sorry but its unoriginal. But still good so you get a 6.

gel responds:

Um....no. If you're going to accuse us of ripping off a game, get it right. It's inspired by the classic game from 1976 called Breakout. Blasterball is a clone of that game as well. Arkanoid, Super Breakout, and so on, all remakes of the original Breakout. Smash 2 is our take on the classic Breakout game, no doubt inspired by the many remakes over the past 30 years. I was not inspired by Blasterball, however, as I have never played that game.

We don't claim to be at all original with this game, but we wanted to try our take on a classic. Plus, from the screenshots of that game, you can't move the paddle up and down in Blasterball. Making bad accusations is what happens when you were born in the 1990s and have no appreciation for the classics. No offense, other youngins. I know this misguided fellow doesn't represent you.

Thanks for playing! :D

Keyboard Hero Keyboard Hero

Could'a been better

This is a great idea and concept for a game, only more time would make it better, more songs, actually relating the notes to the song, holds, and people, a special bar, and much more. So i have to say you should team up with some good coders and some good graphics designers and get some more songs and really rock this bitch!

4/5 for the groundbreaking concept.

Funky Disco Zombies Funky Disco Zombies

w00t

I saw the alpha, and i love the game, cant wait to see this on FP!!

Matmi responds:

Good to see someone looking at the alphas. We got on the front page. Cheers :)

Halloween Cursorized Halloween Cursorized

Heyy man

Heyy Kabomb, Nice job on this. Lotsa good cursors on this one!

Cursor Crazy Cursor Crazy

All you did..

alll you did was copy Cursorized 1 & 2 By Kabomb, you idea thief, also this is shit compared to the up and coming Cursorized Collab.

Evolution68 responds:

ive never seen cursorised 1 and 2 or the cursorized collab. so stfu

Stick Figure Suicide Jump Stick Figure Suicide Jump

lol

i loved it, the blood looked really good, and i liked the sun's face :D gj bro